Wednesday, June 12, 2013

To-read books in the next couple of weeks!

Hey guys!
So currently I'm reading the complete and uncut version of The Stand! I'm 53 pages in and enjoying it so far! I've still got 1368 pages to go, but I love long reads!

My to-read books at the moment are:

  • Cell by Stephen King
  • Velocity by Dean Koontz
  • What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz
  • The Ghosts of Sleath by James Herbert
  • The Book of Lost Tales 1&2 by JRR Tolkien
  • Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (re-read)
  • The DaVinci code by Dan Brown (re-read) 
  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (re-read)
  • Inferno (!!!!!) by Dan Brown
  • Midnight by Dean Koontz
  • The Bad Place by Dean Koontz
  • Lightening by Dean Koontz
  • The Three Lorien Legacies books (re-read to get ready for the Fall of Five) by Pittacus Lore
  • The Forsaken by Lisa M Strasse
  • The two Breathing Series books (re-read for Out Of Breath) by Rebecca Donovan (Amazing!!)
And that's it! You might notice there's heaps of horror in there, and that's just cause I'm in a horror mood after just reading Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke again which deals a lot with death, but is still light and absolutely fantastic.
I'm super excited to read these! Also, I promise to put up some reviews of these :)
~Seashell

No comments:

Post a Comment