Friday, June 28, 2013

School Holidays!

Hey guys!

My exams are over and now I get to relax and read for 2 weeks until next semester! I've already finished The Secret Hour (Midnighters Book 1) by Scott Westerfeld and that was really really good! I loved it!!

I've got under 1000 pages left in The Stand now! I'm finally making some progress in that thing! :)

I've got quite a few books I've borrowed from people for over the holidays, so for me it's going to be non-stop reading! I'll be happy if I at least finish The Stand, cause that's a damn long book!

Have you guys got any books for over your holidays?

16 days to go till mine end, and they've only just started... *angrily shakes fist at Victorian Education Department cause they suck*

Until next time,

Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment