Monday, May 13, 2013

I've been so lazy!!

HI GUYS!!

I'm so sorry, I haven't been posting, but yeah here's and update of what's been happening:

  • I finished a bunch of books, so were awesome, but some were... well, not so awesome.
  • Viridian made hardly any sense, but it was definitely for younger readers, so if you're looking for a present for your 9-10 year old person, this would be alright for them.
  • The Host was awesome, and so was Shatter me!! 
  • I had to re-read the whole Fallen series, but the second time it wasn't as good, and now I refuse to read anything that has the main focus on Angels, I'm all angeled out!
  • I'm currently reading City of Ashes (and you may be thinking, doesn't this counteract my last dot-point? No, because yes they are Nephlim, but it isn't the main focus, the main focus is Demons and 'Shadowhunters' etc.
  • I GOT A GOODREADS! You can friend or follow me here:  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15907513-rochelle (I already had it, I just started using it)
  • I NEED MONEY FOR BOOKS, i'm kinda almost broke, but there are so many books to read!! Only 3 months until I can legally get a job! 
Okay, so that's pretty much it!
Cya all soon! (I promise)
Happy reading Bookworms!
~Seashell

No comments:

Post a Comment