Friday, March 29, 2013

Ahhhhh!

Hey Bookworms! Help!!

I have sooooo many books to read!! There are seven that i actually own, and then there are another like 20 that i don't.
The ones i own (in order) are:

  • Beautiful Chaos (what I'm in the middle of now and is no. 3 in the Beautiful Creatures series)
  • Beautiful Redemption
  • The Host
  • Viridian
  • Rapture (Fallen)
  • Shatter Me
  • Iron Butterfly
and the ones I don't... well the list is too long to tell you all!
I'm starting to get into books that aren't all YA's (Young Adults) which I think is awesome!

Also I'm starting to write a story! It's called The Labs Creation and it's about a girl who is part-monster (which was genetically engineered and made as an assassin but went haywire, and did i mention it's invisible)
and she knows who it's going to try and kill next, so she helps them, well, not get killed.
The way i just described it, it probably sounds really stupid and crappy, but I can assure you it makes much more sense if you read it!

Books, Books everywhere you look!
In every little cranny and nook,
Inspiring and mystifying
And reading was all it took!

(This little poem was completely made up on the spot but enjoy it!)
~Seashell

No comments:

Post a Comment