Saturday, January 5, 2013

So many books to buy, no money to buy them with...

Hey dere Bookworms!

I've been doing a bunch of odd jobs and stuff around the house and my sister agreed to give me the rest of the money I needed to buy Gone (which I really really really want) if I make her bed. So I do it and she says ok cool, you're not getting the money. I was so angry at her! I JUST WANT TO READ GONE! LET ME DO THAT!

I still haven't managed to pay mum off for the $20 she loaned me to go shopping with m friend. so I wont be getting money from her till I do and I'm sad!

Ever since I found out about Gone I can't concentrate on any other book and it's killing me.

And I'm still upset about the end of Mark of Athena! *SPOILERS* THEY FELL TO TARTARUS! I'M SO UPSET! WHOEVER GOT THAT CAR TO BREAK THROUGH THE ROOF IS IN TROUBLE! :'(

Ok I think I'm alright now but come on... I just can't concentrate on other books because of it.

*sigh* Oh well I'll live (maybe)

Cya all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment