Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Bookworms!

Heyy Bookworms! Happy New Year!

What are everyone's new years resolutions?

Mine is do pretty much the same as this year but get more books! Yay Books!
I made a list of books that looked good today. Here it is:

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Matched
  • Almost
  • City of the Falling Sky
  • Shadow's Edge
  • Escaping Destiny
  • Touch of Power
  • The Pledge
  • Beautiful Creatures
  • Legend
  • Under the Never Sky
  • Inside Out
  • Uglies
  • Destiny's Right Hand
  • Gone
  • Maximum Ride: An Angel Experiment
  • and Apocalypse Z
and all up if i get them on my kindle it's $111.49 so I've got to start saving! but it might cost me less because I'm going to ask my friend for her copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

And I think I've found a new favorite author! I already have Cornelia Funke, Rick Riordan, Rebecca Donovan, Veronica Roth, and Laini Taylor, but now Maria V. Snyder is added to the list!


I have other favorite books but not favorite authors....

Is anyone here a fan of Divergent? Because yesterday I pre-asked my mum to go to the premiere of the movie next year! I can't wait for it!

Anyways cya all later Bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment